Apr 13, 2010

VMAN - ONCE UPON A TIME...

PHOTO   BENJAMIN ALEXANDER HUSEBY
STYLING   NICOLA FORMICHETTI
SET DESIGN   GARY CARD
















MODELS :  MATHIAS LAURIDSEN  ( NY MODELS)  &  RIE RASMUSSEN (ONE MGMT) 



30 comments:

Andrea said...

Love it <3

Novacainegirl said...

Perfection as always.

Anonymous said...

I was smiling all my way to work about Mathias as wolf etc.
Think that´s what it is supposed to be- people should enjoy it.
I love it ! You did a great job! Thank you!

Munichmarty

Oleg Kirsanov said...

Great, Nicola!

http://famshowmagazine.blogspot.com/

Luv$ boutique said...

new picture!
gorgeous♥ :-)


tokyo-angels.blogspot.com

Tanesha 'Icon' Westcarr said...

The images are amazing, I like the attention to detail and innovation, like candles as a crown etc. Gorgeous.

Arushi Khosla said...

Oh god, he is gorgeous.

Daniella said...

this is AMAZING.

Vivi said...

These are way AWSOME, love the fairy-tale-touch in your pics.

Callum R said...

Really good photographs, I like his boots also :)

gih said...

I love it.. Her breast almost all seen.

Bluefemme said...

I love it! The baground setting is great! Gary Card is great! And the styling Super!!
http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

M said...

#7 is definitely my fav!

Anonymous said...

I'm SOOOO happy that animals were anally and vaginally electrocuted and tortured for this spread. You are the stylist right? Do YOU make the choice to use fur? It's sad because you are extraordinarily talented at what you do but using fur makes you seem uneducated and cruel! Compassion is key no matter what you do in life!
P.S. if it's faux then I'm a total Ass Hole but by the looks of it.....

D said...

Love, loove, loooveee!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous ,
I am also again the use of fur - but when you complain and verbaly attack Nicola about it then you should have the courage to sign with your name.

Munichmarty

Jess-Gab said...

WOW MATHIAS LOOKS AMAZING AND THE STYLIST IS SUPER!

Anonymous said...

Marty,
I'm not looking for anonymity, My name is James Collins I just don't have a google account so no need to question my "courage!" I hardly "verbally attacked" Nicola in fact if you read what I said I actually payed her the compliment of being an extraordinarily talented individual! I just think everyone in this industry should be thinking about the extreme acts of violence that take place everyday against animals for the sake of a coat.

Anonymous said...

whoop whoop our unique wolf hat looks ace !xx

Ashbrun Eng said...

great work!!

.Olfo said...

amazing. you rock!

style.dk said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Go Denmark!

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you!I want to share you with the surprise. We are specialized in producing laptop batteries, like acer aspire one,acer aspire 3200,acer travelmate 2200,,acer aspire 4310,acer aspire 3100,acer travelmate 4200,Dell Inspiron 6400,Dell Inspiron E1505,Dell Latitude D620,Latitude D600,Compaq EVO N800,Compaq Presario 900,HP Compaq NC6000,HP Compaq NX9010,Compaq Presario C700,Compaq Presario M2000,Compaq B1900,Dell Latitude CPI,Dell M65,hp f2019a,hp f1739a,hp pavilion dv1000,hp omnibook 6000,hp Business Notebook 6510b,Asus EEE PC 701,Asus A2,Asus A3000,acer aspire 5500,Dell B120 and so on, have high quality and reasonable price, if you need, you can just try, Hope you will like it.

Anonymous said...

3 pre-eminent hotels
[url=http://vimeo.com/user4498961]cheap hotels in edinburgh city centre
[/url]tatty vegas bed rooms
bed du pantheon
key employee quarters
[url=http://www.earthday.org/users/48490]cheap hotel motel
[/url]littre hotel
affordable adjustment
economy excellence pension
[url=http://www.fairview.org/cty/members/klemot/default.aspx]hotel price bid
[/url]french hotel booking
nicest business excellence seats
accomidation deals
[url=http://www.youthcabinet.org/profile/Josh]search hotels by price
[/url]online exodus booking
breakfast specialized payment
caribbean motel deals
[url=http://www.beautyresearch.com/blogs/alexa/archive/2010/08/15/hotels-and-accomodations.aspx]celikhan hotel
[/url]breakfast and
ok to visit
cheap bird firm
[url=http://www.mazdacommunity.com/profiles/blogs/special-hotel-offers-or]relais hotel
[/url]hotel special amount
dane homes
apartments accommodation

Male Enhancement Pills said...

I really agree with the facts that you have shared on this post. An interesting topic like this really enhances reader's mind to have more effective decisions over a certain issue.

Sunrooms South Jersey said...

OMG! luxurious and majestic styling..

Video Production Philadelphia said...

Very polished and refined. Style so gorgeous!

Video Production Philadelphia said...

Superior in all degree!

Wedding Videographer Philadelphia said...

Noble yet ornamented!

Fence South Jersey said...

Projection is very well handled.